Tuesday, April 2, 2013

HOME SWEEEEET HOME

Well people, we've finally made it home! This is the first time we have lived in the same town and both had jobs! Derrick got a GREATTTT job here in Decatur. I'm so proud of him. He's very happy. As for me, I haven't been working the past two weeks, and it's incredibly fun. I feel like I'm on Christmas vacation. So far, I've watched 2 marathons of NCIS while unpacking, and hungout with a few friends I haven't seen in a while. This week I'm going to stay the night in Birmingham with a friend from college.
 I've got to hang out with my parents, play with my nieces and nephew, workout, tan, shop, go dayyyys without wearing makeup or dressing up. I can't remember the last time I just got to chill and do whatever I wanted. This will be my last week to lounge, I start working on Monday.
 
Derrick and I celebrated his birthday and moving home with a trip to Atlanta!
photo.JPG
 Well actually, I bought us tickets to see Rodney Carrington at the Fox theater for our anniversary. So, we celebrated 3 occassions in one trip since our life has been wild the last 2 months. We had a blast! We got a hotel across the street from the theater that had an amazing view!
 

Our room was so different than anything we've ever stayed in! It was like a page out of Pottery Barn Teen! Ha!
  This is a picture of the lobby, we got to sit and enjoy this pretty room before we went out with a friend we haven't seen in a couple of years who moved to Atalnta for Chiropractor school.

Derrick and I are incredibly blessed. We have prayed and had everyone we know pray for this opporutnity. Our dreams have finally come true. It feels good to receive favor from our good Lord above.

No comments:

Post a Comment